Nitya Das had come to inaugurate the beauty parlour, during which the actress had a bad experience and onlookers wondered if such an event was being organized without following any safety norms.



Nityadas is one of the most favorite stars of Malayalees. He was once very active in the film industry. She has acted as heroine in super hit movies including Eo Pakkum Thalika. Later after marriage I took a big break from films here. Now the actor is very active in the field of television. The actor remains very active in many programs including Star Magic.

Now a very disturbing news is coming out. He had reached Koduvalli recently. She had come to inaugurate a beauty parlor in Koduvalli. A large number of fans turned up to see him. The actor did not forget to click selfies with his fans.

Two people came to take photographs with Nitya. Both of them were women. During the photoshoot, the actress’s hair caught fire when a candle was lit behind her. Luckily, the actor spotted it right away. Immediately the actor cried out in fear. That’s why no major accident happened.

It is being told that due to the quick control of the fire, a major accident was averted. Viewers are now saying that if the saree had caught fire, a big accident would have happened and thankfully it did not happen. Later in this video Nityadas says that suddenly I got scared. However, Malayalees are now relieved that the sister has escaped unhurt.




Leave a Comment