Hair caught fire during inauguration and a major tragedy was averted

Viewers will not be able to forget Basanti in this film. The comedy film is still a hit among the audience. This flying saucer was a turning point in the career of Nitya Das. Apart from this film, all the films done by the actress were hits.

Away from acting, this actress has returned again.
Being a mentor in the reality show Namiman My Alam, Nitya is now a favorite of housewives as well. Now when Nitya reached for the opening, she was busy
A video of a major disaster has surfaced.

Nithya Das was in Koduvalli to inaugurate a beauty parlour. Nitya attended the event along with actor Mamu Koya. After the inauguration everyone was busy getting to know Nitya and taking selfies and photos.

Meanwhile, a woman was trying to take a photo with Nitya and her hair caught fire from a candle burning behind her. Nitya dasa saw this as soon as the fire started burning well. Others also saw it as the actress ran away in fear.

There was no major accident due to the sudden closure. It was a matter of gratitude that the sari did not catch fire. Nitya Das later says in the video that she suddenly got scared. Had Nitya not seen it, it would have been a big disaster.




Leave a Comment